Friday, August 6, 2010

Music Directors........Part 4!


WOOHOO! This is the Last part to my four parted post about my favorite Music Directors! But,this one is dedicated to my favorite Malayalam music directors.

1.Deepak Dev: Ok,this guy literally stole my heart with the song Picha Vecha Naal from Puthiya Mukham! No Kidding!! I loved that song,and all the other songs from Puthiya Mukham. Since I really enjoyed the songs from Puthiya Mukham I listend to some of his previous music scores like : The Speed Track,Lion,Sadhu Miranda(Tamil), and Udayananu Tharam, which I thoroughly appreciated. But he is absolutely a promising talent in the Malayalam industry. :)






2.Ouseppachan: I haven't listened to much of his music,but when I heard the music of Bodygaurd,I became a fan of Ouseppachan. The tunes were very breezy,and gave you a flying in the air feel,especially Arikathayaro. I also listened to a bit of his others like Kadha,July 4,Changaadhipoocha,Police,Aniyathi Pravu,and Harikrishnans. I have noticed that he never forgets to include breezy,feel good numbers in his music. :) I really like that about him,his romantic duets are one of the best ones I have heard! :D I just love his music. :) <3
3.M.Jayachandran: Most of his songs are really fun to listen to with fun beats like the songs
of Happy Husbands. Loved the songs from the movie! :D I liked his songs from Happy Husbands,Banaras,Robhinhood,Ivar Vivahitharaaiyil,Uthara Swayamvaram,Nammal Thammil,Vellinakshatram,and Satyam.







4.M.G Radhakrishnan: I have only heard his music from Ananthabahadram and I fell in love with it! After I listened to the album,immediately M.G Radhakrishnan become my one of my favorite music directors,regardless of his other albums. I just loved the album! :D





Regardless of Music Directors, I really like Malayalam music for its soothing,and classical feel it has to it. Malayalam music has its own thing to it apart from other South Indian languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment