Sunday, August 22, 2010

My favorite Screenshots and Images from Parijatham ! :D

I seem to be going Screenshot crazy these days! LOL!! :D This time its screenshots of Parijatham I took last night! :D Gosh,Prithvi and Saranya make a great pair! :D They look soo cute! :D Most of the screenshots are from the song Unnai Kandane , except like 4. :D I love that song :D Im also going to post my favorite pictures from Parijatham from the Galatta website and one from Tamilwire :D Screenshots are copyrighted :)

Screenshots:





This one is very cool,like how Saranya is inside and Prithvi is outside,yet we can see him through the glass :D


Love Prithvi's high jump :D


I loved how this part went in slow motion and her dupatta was flying :D





This one is cute because of Prithvi and Saranya :) <3









Again,cute because of Prithvi and Saranya :D


The slow motion of the water is very cool :D






Love how the petals fly :D the costumes are very cute also :)







Cute Prithvi and Saranya!! :D <3



From the beginning of Unnai Kandane, I love this part because of the slow motion and their pair it looks really cute :D <3


I thought this was cool, when Prithvi said he "made" it with his hair :D

Like the dance movie and Saranya's costume :D <3



Images:
It so hard to take my eyes off of them in this picture :D <3

This one is from Unnai Kandane :D
This image caught my eye on the DVD cover of the movie, and I loved it ever since :D <3
They look cute in this one, but she never dressed like that in the movie, so must of been a trial shoot :)

They look like the perfect pair in this picture :) <3>


Another picture from Unnai Kandane :)

Main Cast of the film: Prithviraj,Saranya Bhagyaraj,Prakash Raj, and Bhagyraj. Again,must of been a trial shoot, or just a plain shoot because Saranya never dressed like that in the film .



Sources:
http://www.123tamilgallery.com/v/actors/Prithivraj/tamilnadu-actor-prithivraj-07.jpg.html
http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/photogallery/tamil/clipping/star/movies/name/Parijatham.html

3 comments:

  1. Love the screencapses! Got to watch it, you catched my attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks and YAY!!! :D watch it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool :) i like that slow motion part ..well picturized ...

    ReplyDelete