Friday, August 20, 2010

Samantha, Jessie & Priya


“People in Andhra Pradesh call me Jessie (her role in ‘Ye Maya Chesave’, the Telugu version of ‘Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya), while Chennaiites call me Priya (the name of her character in ‘Baana Kathadi’),” says Samantha.

“I am happy with both the names as they are close to my heart. I feel nervous as well as excited when people congratulate me for my performance in both the movies,” says the Chennai girl.

The actress, who is expecting the release of ‘Moscowin Kaveri’, says, “Actually my first film was Moscowin Kaveri. But my other two films hit the screens before Moscowin Kaveri, directed by Ravivarman, could make it.”

On the film, he says, “Ravivaraman is not just a great cinematographer, but a nice story teller too. He has brought on screen an interesting love story. I am happy to be part of his first directorial venture.”

Source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/59529.html

No comments:

Post a Comment