Saturday, September 11, 2010

Srikanth smiles bright


Srikanth is happy that 'Drohi' has brought him back to limelight. "It was a challenging role for me. People have seen me a suave urban hero in my earlier films," he says.

The actor adds: "Hence to get under the skin of the character (a Royapuram youth), I struggled a lot. I had to reduce over 10 kilograms and tan myself. All credits should go to director Sudha Prasad who managed to get the best out of me and my colleague Vishnu".

On his experiences shooting for the movie, he says, "I would go to Royapuram early in the morning and watch people at very close quarters. All became friends with me there. Also we did enough rehearsals, that came handy when we shot".

Produced by Mano Akkineni, 'Drohi' is about two youngsters (Srikanth and Vishnu) who are brought up in Royapuram slums. What happens when the two friends become enemies is what the movie is all about.

Source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/60012.html

No comments:

Post a Comment