Tuesday, November 23, 2010

That great song ruined by visuals..

I am talking about the Kannada song "Chelisuva Cheluve" from the movie Ullasa Utsaha. I heard it was a remake of the Telugu movie Ullasamga Utsahamga. So I decided to listen to the songs of the Kannada version, and every song was the same except Chelisuva Cheluve, it really stood out to me for its melody and beats.It was also sung by Sonu Nigam. :) One day, or should I say night, I decided to watch the video of the song......and it was VERY( emphasize on the very) bad. :( The actors were fine ( Ganesh, and Yami Gautham). But OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THE COSTUMES!! AND OH MY GOSH DON'T EVEN REMIND ME OF THE SETTING!! OH AND THE CHOREOGRAPHY!!! UGHHHHH.........!! MAN, its SUCH a wonderful song!!! And it was ruined with the Setting,Choreography,and Costume:SCC. :( I was MAD and SAD. :( As, Githa would say, I felt like shooting the costume designer :( .


Witness it for yourselves :



UGHHHHHHH... :-/
 Do you understand?! Oh and whats with that use of fake wind?! Its sooo freakin annoying!!
Saw this only for you Mr.Nigam....:) I say again the actors were fine.

3 comments:

  1. Lol! Totally agree with the love for the song.. Beautiful and complete delight from Sonu..

    The clip however, requires some reconsideration.. or maybe a gun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand you girls. Both video and song are equal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Githa YEAH :D
    @Louella do u mean the song is bad too? I don't think so....

    ReplyDelete