Saturday, November 27, 2010

Trisha thanks Kamal

Trisha has expressed gratitude to Kamal Haasan, her co-star in ‘Manmadhan Ambu’, for improving her Tamil pronunciation skills to a great extent. “It was only because of Kamal sir I am speaking good Tamil now,” she says.

“Though I am a Chennai girl, my Tamil was not used to be that good. However, Kamal sir asked me to recite a poem in ‘Manmadhan Ambu’, and in that process, I learn Tamil well,” she says.

Describing the ‘Ulaga Nayagan’ a master in all subjects, the actress says, “His knowledge is amazing. He knows everything under the sun and yet he is so simple and down to earth. It was a great learning experience on the sets of Manmadhan Ambu.”
On the film, she says, “it’s a romantic comedy which will be thoroughly enjoyed by the audience. I can’t reveal much about the movie. All that I can say is ‘Manmadhan Ambu’ will be a different experience.”

No comments:

Post a Comment