Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Harris says no to Bollywood

Almost all his albums in Tamil are hits. And music composer Harris Jayaraj, who is riding high on a success wave ever since he made his debut in ‘Minnalae’ a decade ago, is happy with it.

Denying any plan to work for a Hindi film, Harris says, “To be frank, I don’t have the time because I have to honour my commitments here. Also, this is my base and I am not ready to go anywhere.”

He adds: “I am not keen on entering Bollywood and seeking acknowledgment from people there. I am happy with what I am and thanks to the Almighty, I am able to deliver good music here.”

Eagerly expecting the release of two films which have music by him, Harris says, “Both Engeyum Kadhal and ‘Ko’ have beautiful songs. Working with Prabhudeva (for ‘Engeyum Kadhal’) and K V Anand (‘Ko’) was a wonderful experience.”

No comments:

Post a Comment