Saturday, March 26, 2011

I will return to Telugu: Bipasha

Talking to the media at the promotional function of her Rohan Sippy-directed Dum Maro Dum(DMD) in Hyderabad, Bollywood sensation Bipasha Basu said that she is looking forward to act in Telugu films once again.

The actress earlier acted with Mahesh Babu in Takkari Donga (2002). "If the story is really interesting and my role is good, I don't mind acting in any language. I would love to do another film in Telugu but before that I have to gain a good command over the language," she said.

"I have earlier acted in a Telugu film called Takkari Donga opposite Mahesh Babu. Now, I have acted with another Telugu man Rana and it is really a thrill. Dum Maro Dum is a romantic movie in the backdrop of Goa, which is shown as India`s drug capital," Bipasha said. She hoped that the presence of Rana in DMD will bring the Telugu crowds to the theatres in Andhra Pradesh.

1 comment:

  1. Good post. Everyone has seen the caliber of South Indian Films after Magadheera. Though I m non telugu but a hardcore SOuth Indian Fan. Check out my blog too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete