Sunday, March 13, 2011

My New Found Love.

Yes,you read the title right,I have found a new love along with Cinema. Another word that starts with C. Cricket. 


Well first of all,me paying attention to Cricket started with the Tollywood T20 matches. I found it  fascinating to see movie stars play cricket. I watched the games and they were longgggg. But I enjoyed it cause it was fun and tense to see. So then I let go of Cricket for a bit. A couple of weeks ago I saw the commercial for the ICC World Cup with the song De Ghumake sung by Shankar Mahadhevan. Then I asked my parents to order The PPV(Pay Per View) channel for the matches. 


After that I started watching all of the Indian matches, so far I have seen India vs. England and India vs. Ireland. It was a tie in the England one and India won in the second one. I also watched the Sri Lanka vs.Pakistan one where PK won. 

My favorite players are:Sachin Tendulkar,M.S Dhoni,Yuvraj Singh,Sehwag,Yusuf Pathan,Zaheer Khan,and Piyush Chawala for now. As I watch the matches I might like more :) A lot of people tell me Sreesanth is a good player,so I'm gonna try to find youtube videos of him playing :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment