Saturday, April 9, 2011

'Ko' releasing as 'Rangam' in Telugu

Jeeva starrer Tamil film 'Ko' will release as 'Rangam' in Telugu. The audio of this movie was launched at Taj Krishna in Hyderabad on Saturday. R B Chowdhary of Supergood films and R S Infotainments are jointly presenting this picture. Kumar and Jayaramireddy are the producers.

Director V V Vinayak launched the audio and gave the first audio CD to Daggubati Sureshbabu. K V Anand directed this flick. The hero of this film Jeeva is the son of R B Chowdhary and hence the entire Tollywood wished him good luck on his son's debut as hero in Tollywood. Harris Jayaraj composed tunes for this film.

Vanamali, Harris Jayaraj,S V Prasad, Radha, Karthika,Paras Jain,Asmal Ameer et al were present at the audio launch. The director of this film K V Anand worked as a press photographer before turning director. He claimed that he did  a film on smuggling before. Apparently the story of this film revolves around press reporter and photographer.

Radha's daughter Karthika is the heroine in this movie.

"I hope audience like me and appreciate me just like they adored my dad's Supergood films. This film was shot well and I put in an extra effort to suit my role. The director did a great job and Ajmal acted well. I will uphold my dad's name.I hope I suceed in Telugu too" Jeeva said.

No comments:

Post a Comment