Thursday, June 9, 2011

Priyamani to wield megaphone

Not all actresses have a dream to direct films. But Priyamani is one for sure. The actress is keen at wielding the megaphone and at the same time also clear that this is not the right time to implement her decision.

"It is my longtime dream to make a film. Even my friends too have been asking me to direct a movie. However, my priority at this moment is acting and I may direct a film after a couple of years," she says.

Last weekend, Priyamani was seen at the Celebrity Cricket League matches, along with other actors and actresses. "I love cricket a lot and it is my duty to support my colleagues who were playing the game."

Going down the memory lane, she says, "I am happy that I have got the opportunity to work with some of the best directors in the country. I have learnt a lot from them and indeed thankful to them.

Source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/67494.html

No comments:

Post a Comment