Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Quick Random Post: Nakka Mukka!

Yeah, I know this is 3 years late but.... I didn't have a blog 3 years ago, so hear.

So I came across the music video of the female Nakka Mukka version on TV today. It took me back to memories, when I first heard it, how I tried to learn the moves,etc.. I knew I could never master the Male version, but the female was possible. I like the dance moves of the female version better than the male. But in the Male version I like the part when they are singing Nakka Mukka repeatedly AND sitting AND doing the thing with their legs! SO COOL! Since Im a lover of fast Kuthu beats, I loved Nakka Mukka right when I heard it! Its too catchy, so are the dance moves. For me Mass moves are the ultimate dance moves,everything else is after them.  By the way, the choreographer of both versions is Sridhar. Music director Vijay Antony.

Female Version sung by: Chinna Ponnu, and Nakul


Cool Moments: The whole song.

Male Version sung by: Vijay Antony 


Cool Moments: 0:27, The awesome leg movement: 0:52. Okay you know what? The whole song is cool too :D

Nakul is a real good dancer, along with that woman that dances with him.

2 comments:

  1. Awesum song.. But what the hell r they singing... lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I heard Nakka means tounge and mukka means nose so tounge nose tounge nose? lolol.

    ReplyDelete