Saturday, August 6, 2011

Simbu didn't speak to me: Shriya

Shriya Saran has denied reports appeared in a section of the media that she would do a special number in Silambarasan's 'Osthi'. "There is no truth in that claim. I am not there in Osthi", says the actress.

"I came to know about this offer only after reading media reports", she says and adds: "Simbu has not approached me for Osthi". Earlier there was a buzz that STR initially approached Nayanthara for the number and she turned down the offer.

On her forthcoming Tamil film 'Rowthiram', Shriya says, "I have a big role in Rowthiram. I play a law college student, who is in love with an advocate (Jiiva). It is a strong character and I loved being part of Rowthiram".

"Jiiva and director Gokul are great colleagues. I am hopeful that Rowthiram would be a landmark film in my career and it would do well in the box-office as well. I am ready for more such roles", she concludes.

Source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/69492.html

No comments:

Post a Comment